Become Charcuterie and cure bacon in 7 days
Bacon is one of the most delicious food in the world, homemade bacon is even the best. To make bacon, we are using the traditional and artisanal dry cured method. Curing is not just for preservation, it also adds flavours to your meat like no other. Our kits contains all natural premium ingredients that you can consumed in rest of mind. No preservative and no additives. With the step-to-step guide, we promise you can cure bacon right from your home like a professional charcuterie. Each kit allows you to cure 2kg of meat and in 4 different flavours – Original, Smoked, Pancetta and Spiced.
This kit has 1 years shelve life. It’s a perfect gift choice for food enthusiast. Bacon is perfect gift for any occasion. This kit not only looks cool, it is also fun as people get the hands on experience and memory that last a lifetime. When people talk about bacon in their lives after this, most probably your name will be popped up in the conversation.
- A Little Bacon Cure x 4: Each cure is using all natural ingredients that sourced all around the globe. Each bag can cure 500g of meat. Flavour: Original, Spiced, Pancetta, Spiced
- Butcher Hook x 1: One of the process to make bacon is drying. This butcher hook will be useful to hang in your fridge.
- Muslin Cloth x 1: The fine muslin cloth is enough for 4x500g of meat.
- Sealable Curing Bag x 4: To cure your meat, just put your meat and cure inside.
- Disposable Gloves x 4 pairs: Rub your meat easily with disposable gloves inside the curing bag. It’s much more hygiene.
- Instruction Guide x 1: Just follow the instruction and you can become charcuterie in no time.
- Lunch Box Packaging & Handwritten Card x 1 – All of the gift items are painstakingly arranged in this creative lunch box. A complimentary handwritten card will be enclosed with your gift.
IMPORTANT: No pork or meat inside.
How to cure bacon with this kit?
- Put 500g of meat and 1 bag of cure in curing bag
- Rub it
- Wait for 3 days. Wash the cure.
- Dry it for 4 days.
- Bacon done.
- What meat can I use?
We use pork belly. But for any reason, you may swap with other poultry such as chicken, beef etc.
- How long does it take to cure?
To prepare it, 30 minutes is more than enough. However, it will take 7 days for curing.
|Dimensions||34 × 24.5 × 8.5 cm|
1. Please allow 1 to 3 business days to process your order.
Colour: Actual colours may vary due to every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
Props: This gift does not include props used for the photoshoot.