Mid-Autumn Festival- Where we spend our time with family and friends
‘Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.’ by Michael J. Fox
The mid-autumn festival is held on the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar with a full moon at night. It is one of the important Chinese festivals, where family and members gather around enjoying some tea and mooncake underneath the moonlight, symbolizing reunion and harmony.
We love our families and friends, but let’s face the truth; we barely make time for them. But, no worries, send some love to them during the mid-autumn festival and let them know you think of them. This gift box is unlike the other. Rather than the ordinary 4-piece mooncakes set that we usually see on hypermarket, surprise them with a thoughtful, curated premium mooncake gift box. No artificial flavouring, no artificial colouring and no preservative. Together with Ng Kee Cake House, one of the most established cake house in Penang, we have crafted four colourful contemporary yet authentic mooncake for you to gift to your love one because classic never goes out of style.
Bottom Layer: ‘Happiness’ Mooncakes
1. Red Adzuki Bean Single Yolk Mooncake (80g): All-time favourite. The fresh red adzuki beans paste as well as salted egg yolks add a distinctive taste to a mooncake.
2. Mung Bean Single Yolk Mooncake (80g): The green bean paste with salted egg yolk are meant to devour together, delicious!
3. Black Sesame Mooncake (80g): Savour the delicate sweetness of black sesame paste filling in the perfectly baked white skin mooncake.
4. Taro Mooncake (80g): Taro is also known as Yam Mooncake, offers a smooth and dense texture amidst the yummy ‘yammy’ flavour that suits for contemporary palates.
Top Layer: Limited Edition Piggie Mooncake Biscuit Gift Set
5. 1 Plain Piggy Mooncake with 3 Mini Chinese Tea Cake (Pu Er with glutinous rice flavour – Nuo Mi Xiang Pu Er)
2 x ‘Happiness’ Premium Mooncake Gift Set
1 x Traditional Plain Piggie Mooncakes Gift Box which contains 5 pcs of plain mooncakes ( worth RM25 ) for FREE*
How does it work?
1. Add to cart.
2. Fill in recipient details. What if you need us to write some messages for them? No worries. We even help you handwrite your message.
3. Sit back and relax. We will help you to ship to their doorsteps. Delivery starts on 18th September 2020.
How long will it takes for the recipient to get the mooncake gift box?
All mooncake gift box is the pre-order basis. The recipient will start to receive it from 18th September onward.
When the pre-order ends?
Last day to order will be 10th September 2020. But, limited stock is available. Grab it before it runs out!
Is it safe to ship my mooncake gift box?
Yes. The mooncake can last for 1 month under room temperature. Also, we included all the packaging accessories to secure your gift box. So, you may expect your recipient to receive a complete yet insta-looking gift set by the time they receive it.
*While stocks last
Out of stock
1. Delivery starts on 18th September 2020.
Colour: Actual colours may vary due to every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
Cookies: Due to each piggie mooncake is fully handmade, each batch of piggie mooncake colour will be slightly different. There might be some crack on the piggie mooncake during the baking process. This is normal on baking delicious plain mooncake biscuits but we will try or best to minimise the crack.
Props: This gift does not include props used for the photoshoot.