Your Branded & Personalised Gin
Everyone has different taste especially on drink. Some people would love dry gin, some would prefer citrusy gin. So, what would be better than you design your own gin? Do you know gin is just infused vodka? So, why don’t we create our own since I bet no distiller knows you better than you know your tastebud. One thing I can promise, it is going to be a promising and fun journey to start gin infusion. We have included recipes that you can follow along, ultimately you can infuse gin with your preference. Each kit will produce 2 bottles 300ml gin.
- 12 Bottles All-natural Premium Botanicals with 2 Wooden Boxes x 1 set: All botanicals (Juniper, Cardamom, Coriander Seeds, Lavender, Chamomile, Cassia, Allspice Berries, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel) are premium grade and sourced all around the globe.
- Glass Bottles with Cork x 2: We prepare 2 for you so you can infuse your gin in one bottle and transfer easily to the other one when the gin in ready.
- Gin Labels x 2 sets: We know you will be excited and try a few batches. But sometime we do not record what we put and at the end even the gin is good, it’s such a waste that we unable to replicate the same taste. Write down your gin infusion details such as dates bottled and ingredients on the label. So, you know exactly what’s in it and when you started the batch.
- Gold Funnel x 1: Separate botanicals and your infused gin with this simple and elegant tool!
- Instruction Guide x 1: Try to infuse gin for the first time? This kit has comprehensive guide and recipes that you can learn and try easily. BONUS: The Little Art Of Mixology – 6 Gin Cocktail Recipes: Want to bring your gin to next level? Now you can pop some gin cocktail to your friends.
- Keepsake Box & Handwritten Card x1: All of the gift items are painstakingly arranged in our premium gift box. A complimentary handwritten card will be enclosed with your gift.
IMPORTANT: No alcohol, gin, vodka inside
How to make my own gin?
- Put botanicals and vodka in a bottle
- Wait for 48 hours
- Enjoy your gin!
- What vodka should I buy?
Any vodka will do. However the quality of your base aka vodka will definitely determine the quality of your gin.
- How to make sure I love the taste of the gin?
We know everyone has different taste. You may taste you gin every 24 hours. If you love the taste, just stop infusing. If you find it is too light, keep infuse until you found the taste you like.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||33 × 27 × 12 cm|
1. Please allow 1 to 3 business days to process your order.
Colour: Actual colours may vary due to every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
Props: This gift does not include props used for the photoshoot.