Quickview DIY Kit, Ready to ShipYou can make your fresh cheese under an hour. This kit can make 9 different cheeses like mozzarella, burrata, cottage cheese, ricotta, cream cheese, paneer, halloumi, chevre, squeaky. No aging, no frustration, just full of fun and healthy homemade cheese. So why diy when you can buy? It is so much healthier obviously. We are eating so much processed food nowadays which contain lots of preservatives, antibody, pesticide, additives etc. You know exactly what you put in. Also, there are so much flexibilities. For instance, you can control the portion you want especially fresh cheese which usually turn bad after 1 week. You can even put your favorite homegrown herbs in your cheese and try to make the perfect version that you like from time to time. This cheese kit can make up to 50liter of milk. With just milk and some basic kitchen equipment, you can kick start this diy project. The kit is vegetarian and gluten free. This could be a presentable and a fun gift for your loved one. It has 1 years shelve life, so it is one of the key point that the gift recipient can enjoy diy the cheese anytime they like. They can make up to 5kg of cheese with this kit. Just imagine how many percent of the return made with this kit. What’s inside?RM129.00
- Rennet x 1: To coagulate milk, rennet is one of the main element to make cheese. Our rennet is vegetarian friendly and it can use on 50 liters of milk. Just imagine how much cheese it will become.
- Citric Acid x 1: A weak acid compound and natural preservative that you can find in citrus fruits such as lemon. It is key to transform milk into cheese.
- Cheese Salt x 1: Add flavour on your cheese with Himalayan cheese salt.
- Thermometer x 1 Timing and temperature of milk is crucial to determine the success of your cheese. A thermometer will make cheese making so much easier.
- Measuring Spoons Set x 1 : This mini measuring spoon has smaller scale that can measure smaller volume of ingredient which is perfect to make small batch of cheese.
- Cheese Knife Set x 1: Our cheese knife set includes cheese fork, small spade, narrow plane knife and flat chiseled cheese knife. These knives are adorable and perfect accessories for cheese lover.
- Cheese Cloth x 1 : A fine muslin cloth to separate your cheese with your whey. It is reusable,
- Instruction Guide x 1 : Just follow the instruction and you can make 9 different fresh cheeses on your own.
- Keepsake Wooden Box & Handwritten Card x1 : All of the gift items are painstakingly arranged in round wooden A complimentary handwritten card will be enclosed with your gift.
- What kinda milk should I buy?
- Is it easy to make cheese? What is the most important tip to make cheese?
Earn 6 Points.RM129.00
- How long can I keep my cheese?
Quickview DIY Kit, Ready to ShipYour Branded & Personalised Gin Everyone has different taste especially on drink. Some people would love dry gin, some would prefer citrusy gin. So, what would be better than you design your own gin? Do you know gin is just infused vodka? So, why don’t we create our own since I bet no distiller knows you better than you know your tastebud. One thing I can promise, it is going to be a promising and fun journey to start gin infusion. We have included recipes that you can follow along, ultimately you can infuse gin with your preference. Each kit will produce 2 bottles 300ml gin. What’s Inside:RM239.00
- 12 Bottles All-natural Premium Botanicals with 2 Wooden Boxes x 1 set: All botanicals (Juniper, Cardamom, Coriander Seeds, Lavender, Chamomile, Cassia, Allspice Berries, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel) are premium grade and sourced all around the globe.
- Glass Bottles with Cork x 2: We prepare 2 for you so you can infuse your gin in one bottle and transfer easily to the other one when the gin in ready.
- Gin Labels x 2 sets: We know you will be excited and try a few batches. But sometime we do not record what we put and at the end even the gin is good, it’s such a waste that we unable to replicate the same taste. Write down your gin infusion details such as dates bottled and ingredients on the label. So, you know exactly what’s in it and when you started the batch.
- Gold Funnel x 1: Separate botanicals and your infused gin with this simple and elegant tool!
- Instruction Guide x 1: Try to infuse gin for the first time? This kit has comprehensive guide and recipes that you can learn and try easily. BONUS: The Little Art Of Mixology – 6 Gin Cocktail Recipes: Want to bring your gin to next level? Now you can pop some gin cocktail to your friends.
- Keepsake Box & Handwritten Card x1: All of the gift items are painstakingly arranged in our premium gift box. A complimentary handwritten card will be enclosed with your gift.
- Put botanicals and vodka in a bottle
- Wait for 48 hours
- Enjoy your gin!
- What vodka should I buy?
Earn 11 Points.RM239.00
- How to make sure I love the taste of the gin?